Monday, November 07, 2011
This is my first time using my phone to blog. As soon as my hand grows tired then it would be a short one! Haha! :D today is laogong first off day after his night shift!! Supposed to treasure the day yet feeling something not right. Something missing? Maybe!! Hiaz! :/ it's somehow difficult to express in words again! Yes. AGAIN, I have soo many feelings and thinking that is soo difficult to express in words! What shall I say? Something missing in between our perfect love? But yet nothing is perfect in this world isn't it? Something is not right!
Today I am trying to cheer myself up in all kinds of ways.. But nothing work for long! This moment I am smiling but next? I'm frustrated. I really don't like it when I am like that!! But do not know why this kind of irritating feeling like to come looking for me..
Shall talk about something good about today, stop my emo-ing!! Today I and in laws brought the kids to east coast park! Took a little photos. Shall update the photos when I use my desktop.. Looking at how the kids enjoy themselves at east coast is a bliss! Their innocence took away my frustration for that minute.. That's kids! This moment they make you smile, the moment they did something to make you soo angry!
Anyway I wants to find "that" something missing in between us! But I doubt I can find it soon.. Coz I don't even know what's missing!! Sound ridiculous! May ridicule me. But it's really something which I feel every now and then.. I think you won't realised or know what is that something coz baby guys tends to be insensitive yet ladies are too sensitive!!

my bLissFuL MOmENTs
love: XUEYING
2:23 AM