Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Again another new week with his first day to work!! Feel soo empty and lost now. Feeling empty is even worse then missing him!! No reasons why, but this feeling had been with me since he step out of the house not long! Been soo many weeks since his working night shift and again I am still not used to it.. Really am I not gonna get used to it? Tried to play Dota to get rid of the emptiness but still can't! Tried listening to songs to sleep! Still can't. How? I really dread this kind of feeling. Laogong I feel soo xin ku every time you work night shift! This is like soo torturing. Pass few weeks Dota can let me feel all occupied. But not now, not anymore. Why is that so? I never get tired with Dota before but why am I feeling soo empty even playing Dota!
Today I got myself a part time job. Am sort of glad, but when I hear my dearest Kecia saying to me mummy I don't want you to work. I want you pei me!! After I told her I am going to work! I heart feel soo weight down. Is it something good? Coz she is still growing up stage and understand she need lots of attention!

my bLissFuL MOmENTs
love: XUEYING
10:38 PM